[registrars] My conflict of interest statement

  • To: Registrars List <Registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] My conflict of interest statement
  • From: Rick Wesson <wessorh@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:07:40 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrars:

I own Alice's Registry, Inc.  I have not been in possession of any
Registry Proprietary or Sensitive Information during the 12 months prior
to the announcement of this election. I hold no position or office, nor am
I party to any contract, that would create a conflict of interest with the
positions to which I have been nominated.

...and I'd enjoy serving on behalf of this constituency.

-rick

ps bob, sorry i didn't see your note earlier, i'd been on vacation.