[registrars] New WLS Letters

  • To: "Registrars Mail List" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] New WLS Letters
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:22:41 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

As most of you probably know, we were one of over 26 ICANN Registrars that
last week sent an anti-WLS letter to Paul Twomey and the ICANN board.

There are now additional anti-WLS letters that are being sent to the US
departments of Commerce, Justice and the FTC.  Once again, we will be one of
the many Registrars who will sign it.

I was thinking that some of you who didn't participate in last weeks letter
may be interested in participating in these new letters.

If you would like to be included as a signatory on these new letters, shoot
me an email and I will get you in touch with the right people that can get
you a copy of the letter and get you signed up.

Rob.