RE: [registrars] FW: Budget Advisory Group Selection for 2004-2005

At 12:48 PM 12/16/03 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
First, the budget process is very important and the three representatives
you have nominated are well qualified and I believe that each would well
represent the constituency.

Dear Michael: We are always happy to hear from our senior diplomats. However, in this particular case, since you are on the ICANN Budget Committee and we are selecting members of the Budget Advisory Committee -- your *advisors* -- it would be better to have recommendations come from the Registrars Constituency, persons in the active registration business.

I'm sure you will find their advice helpful:-)

Cordially, BobC, Secretary of RC