RE: [registrars] FW: Budget Advisory Group Selection for 2004-2005

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] FW: Budget Advisory Group Selection for 2004-2005
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:53:43 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 11:12 AM 12/16/03 -0600, Tim Ruiz wrote:
I would very much like to serve and represent the Registrars' Constituency
on this committee.

Conflict of Interest Statement:
I am Vice President of Domain Services for Go Daddy Software, Inc. My
division provides the backend components and services that communicate with
the various registries and perform all registration and Whois services. This
division is also under contract with Wild West Domains, Inc. and Blue Razor
Domains, Inc. to provide the same services. Wild West and Blue Razor are
sister companies to Go Daddy Software. I am not an officer, director, or
employee of either Wild West or Blue Razor.

I am not in possession of any Registry Proprietary of Sensitive Information,
nor have I ever been. I am not an officer, director, consultant, or employee
of any other Member of this constituency or any other ICANN constituency or
observer.

Dear Tim: I nominate you and endorse you as having the necessary perspective for the budget Advisory Committee.

I take note of your conflict of interest statement.

Regards, BobC, Secretary of RC