Re: [registrars] Where do we get our password for internic.net?

You should have received it in the email when you did the first post for that domain. But looks like they have a reminder but of course you need the tracking number which was in that email too.
Works fine for me since i'm using those reports.

Mark Jeftovic wrote:

We have to update the status for a domain at:

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/rpt_whois/update.cgi

And thus far nobody at ICANN seems to talkative about where we
get or reset our password for this.

Any pointers?

--
Jean-Michel Becar