RE: [registrars] [Fwd: [dow3tf] Envoi d'un message : TMP1071162345.htm]

  • To: "'Elana Broitman'" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] [Fwd: [dow3tf] Envoi d'un message : TMP1071162345.htm]
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:22:06 -0600
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce,

Have you listened to the MP3 of the first Task Force 3 meeting? If what you
say is the way it should go then these Task Forces need to address this
issue, if it hasn't been addressed since that meeting.

Marilyn Cade was extremely vocal during that meeting, even pushing hard on
the Conflict of Interest issue. And then Sarah was nominated for Chair, made
a Chair nomination, and seconded another. So who is who from the Commercial
Business User's constituency? The second meeting went pretty much the same
way.

I think this issue needs to get resolved so we can make an informed decision
on how we (the RC) want to address alternates for these task forces.

Tim