Re: [registrars] Vrsn Wildcard Update

I can only welcome those 2 communications.
I hope ICANN Board will find a way to force Verisign to listen the community. Then we can sit around the same table and find a solution for this service so Versign can run it but without impacting registrars and ISPs.

The only problem I couldn't find a solution is all the applications based on a "non existent domain" response from a nslookup query.

--
Jean-Michel Becar
Senior Architect

Michael D. Palage wrote:

For those following the SiteFinder discussion, the following may be of
interest to you.

http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-19sep03.htm
http://www.iab.org/documents/docs/2003-09-20-dns-wildcards.html