Re: [registrars] DRAFT Standard form for use by losing registrars after a transfer is initiated

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] DRAFT Standard form for use by losing registrars after a transfer is initiated
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:44:48 -0400
  • Cc: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 9/3/2003 7:27 AM Tim Ruiz noted that:

Bruce,

I would prefer to see these forms defined more as a concept than
something we have to implement verbatim. For example:

A small clarification here Tim - the policy requires that the Staff develop a -standardized- form that all registrars must use. This was not intended to be a best practice, it was intended to be a predictable form that does't vary from registrar to registrar or by media (online, paper etc.). If there are quibbles over the verbiage, make sure that the staff gets your input via Bruce because this is precisely what we will all have to use otherwise.
--

                       -rwr