[registrars] Correction.

  • To: Registrar Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Correction.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:54:45 -0700
  • Cc: "Registrars Executive Committee" <rc-excom@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues:<br><br>
Last night I had a brainstorm, to alert you to the power problems in the
North East, which would probably make it difficult for Elana to post the
details for making reservations for our meetings in the Marriott Hotel in
Marina del Rey.&nbsp; That brainstorm took place after heading for
bed;-(<br><br>