RE: [registrars] Marina del Rey Registrar Meeting - September 12

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Marina del Rey Registrar Meeting - September 12
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:01:54 -0400
  • Cc: "Registrars" <Registrars@xxxxxxxx>, "Registrars Executive Committee" <rc-excom@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross,

This is the group that ICANN is setting up to assist in the implementation
of the transfer recommendations. I believe Elana may have accidentially
mislabeled it. It should be titled "Transfers Assistance Group". Please
refer to Paul's testimony before the Senate where he made reference to it. I
believe I had provided you some documentation on this group while you were
on vacation.

Mike