RE: [registrars] Does anyone have CURL script for downloading the .info transfer reports

  • To: "'Registrar Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Does anyone have CURL script for downloading the .info transfer reports
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:36:01 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having recvd no response for 5 minutes I wrote the script off myself
anyways ... ;) ..... Here it is for anyone who wants it

#!/bin/sh

filename=`date +%a`

curl -D cookies https://admin.afilias.net/
curl -b cookies -d "username=<YOURUSERNAME>&password=<YOURPASSWORD>"
https://admin.afilias.net/login.do
curl -b cookies
https://admin.afilias.net/downloadReports.do?file_name=~transfers[daily]
~gaining_transfers[$filename].dat > gain
curl -b cookies
https://admin.afilias.net/downloadReports.do?file_name=~transfers[daily]
~losing_transfers[$filename].dat > loss

Put abv script in a dialy cron and you have the reports downloaded daily
in a file called "gain" and another called "loss"

Curl is by default installed on most linux systems. For those who do not
have it - http://curl.haxx.se/

bhavin

Turakhia