[registrars] RE: Groups - boardrm - Ballot "Semtember Meeting Location" has closed

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] RE: Groups - boardrm - Ballot "Semtember Meeting Location" has closed
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:38:04 -0400
  • Cc: <HALLORAN@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

Per the vote of the registrar constituency, there will be an interim meeting of the Constituency in Marina del Rey on September 12th.  This is a note to please hold that date and even consider making travel plans.

The intent is to hold an interim meeting where final decisions will not be made, nor will votes be taken, as per our bylaws.  But, it will be an opportunity to hold a working meeting on various issues, to meet with the registries if they hold a meeting during this date, and to meet with ICANN staff on these issues.

We will send you a proposed agenda by the beginning of next week, and there will be an opportunity to make additions and changes to such agenda.  Our goal is to finalize the agenda by August 15th, so that we can ask for speakers and papers (where appropriate) in order to make this meeting as productive as possible.

Best regards,

Elana Broitman