RE: [registrars] Motion to change Voting Ballots

  • To: "Jim Archer" <jarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion to change Voting Ballots
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:09:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friendly amendments are determined by the one making the motion.  As
that is technically me, however, and I was doing this on behalf of the
Ex.Com., I would confer with Ex.Com. on the nature of the amendment.

As for endorsements, there is no explicit rule, so I think I would look
to Bob C., whois is our Roberts' Rules expert.

Bob?