RE: [reg-com] "Registry Approval Process" pdp Final report
- To: "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Olof Nordling'" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Maria Farrell'" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Tina Dam'" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [reg-com] "Registry Approval Process" pdp Final report
- From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:37:38 -0400
- Cc: "'reg-com'" <reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <42C1AB4E.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcV8G4xQqxeoMP+bQdayLbp2w4zR2gADapog
Working backward from our meeting in Luxembourg, this looks to me like the
staff need to get something completed early next week -- July 5 at latest? I
start traveling 7/7, so would appreciate receiving it as early as possible,
as well as other Council documents.
We always have a flurry of late and last minute postings from ICANN to deal
with and it would be preferable if the Council's documents can be to us as
early as possible.
What else should we expect, in addition to this?
From: owner-reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:56 PM
To: Olof Nordling; Maria Farrell; Tina Dam
Subject: [reg-com] "Registry Approval Process" pdp Final report
Just a reminder that the public comment period has closed on the
Initial Report v4 Process for use by ICANN in considering requests for
consent and related contractual amendments to allow changes in the
architecture operation of a gTLD registry.
For this report to be presented as a Final report to the GNSO council at
the Luxembourg meeting the comments should be incorporated in the report
and it needs to be available on the Council list at least 7 days in
There have been 6 comments:
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN