Re: [reg-com] Council committee meeting 9:30am on Wed 1 Dec 04 - approval process for changes in operation of a gtld registry
- To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [reg-com] Council committee meeting 9:30am on Wed 1 Dec 04 - approval process for changes in operation of a gtld registry
- From: Marc Schneiders <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:43:38 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: <reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kurt Pritz <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, Barbara Roseman <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, Tina Dam <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <57AD40AED823A7439D25CD09604BFB549010CB@balius.mit>
- Sender: owner-reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Will there also be facilities for participation by telephone for
council reps that cannot be in Kaapstad?
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, at 03:24 [=GMT+1100], Bruce Tonkin wrote:
> Hello All,
> The ICANN staff have carried out a review of past changes to contracts,
> and suggested some improvements to the process for changes to registry
> I have scheduled a meeting for:
> 9:30am - 11am on Wednesday 1 Dec 2004
> Room 1.61/1.62
> I apologise for the last minute scheduling of this meeting.
> This time allows the relevant ICANN staff to attend, and then allows
> Council members to discuss the issues with their constituencies on
> Thursday 2 Dec.
> Bruce Tonkin