ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[reg-com]

[reg-com] Appointment of Marie Zitkova as Chair of the Registry Constituency; Jeff Neuman as Alternate Chair

  • To: "reg-com" <reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [reg-com] Appointment of Marie Zitkova as Chair of the Registry Constituency; Jeff Neuman as Alternate Chair
  • From: "Philip Colebrook" <pcolebrook@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:39:32 +0100
  • Sender: owner-reg-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Council Members,

I would like to inform you that Marie Zitkova (.aero) was today appointed
Chair of the Registry Constituency. Jeff Neuman (.biz) was appointed
Alternate Chair.

Regards,

Philip Colebrook
Legal and Compliance Officer
The Global Name Registry, Limited
240 East India Dock House
East India Dock Road
London E14 9YY
Land:	+44 (0)20 7531 4880
Cell:	+44 (0)77 3966 3383
Fax:	+44 (0)20 7519 6199
philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.name

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry
Proprietary Information and is made available to you because
of your interest in or affiliation with our company. This
information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to
you is not intended to constitute public disclosure or
authorization for disclosure to other parties.