ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

net-com

[net-com] Draft Initial report

  • To: <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [net-com] Draft Initial report
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:19:04 +0200
  • Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear sub-committee,
Thank you for your input on yesterday's call. I have made the changes in the
report we agreed upon.
I have also referenced the other input received during the first comment
period from the Progress and Freedom Foundation -  suggestions on treatment
of situation with an incumbent operator who is a potential bidder. These are
interesting but do not necessitate changes to the report I believe. Let me
know if you think otherwise.

You have about 24 hours - until UTC 12.00 June 24 - to make any comments on
the changes in this version 7 before it automatically becomes our Initial
Report and is circulated on 25 June for its second public comment period (25
June - 15 July). Sorry for the tight timelines - dictated by the timing of
ICANN meetings in KL.

By copy to Tina / Kurt (or should it be Glen?)
I will send you a definitive Initial report in the European afternoon of
June 24 to launch for public comment.

By copy to Glen
When we circulate the above please circulate to Council also with the
request for written constituency input.

Philip