ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

net-com

[net-com] .net next steps and public commment

  • To: <net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [net-com] .net next steps and public commment
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:22:10 +0200
  • Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear dot net subcommittee,
As at the deadline today May 28 there has been no adverse comment on the latest draft report (v5). Please note below that further to discussions with GNSO chair Bruce Tonkin and ICANN staff, in order to fit a public comment process before the Malaysian ICANN Board meeting, means we need to start it today!

Consequently, this process will indeed start today May 28 and follow the timetable below. The version 6 has no substantive changes from version 5 but I have tidied up the grammar, corrected typos and improved the referencing. We will still go ahead with our call on Tuesday 1 June and then I propose we track the public comments process (with the help of the ICANN staff manager) in order to send a final report to the GNSO Council.

Hope this is all OK.

Philip