ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

net-com

Re: [net-com] Draft report version 4

On 2004-05-21 15:41:04 +0200, Philip Sheppard wrote:

> As promised I attach a new draft report.  This endeavours to
> capture the recent changes or submissions from Ross Rader, Marc
> Schneiders, Lucy Nichols, Jeff Neuman and Chuck Gomes.

Thanks.

I'm somewhat concerned by the new language regarding "pricing vs.
value." Previous language suggested an objective criterion for
taking both price and value into account, by specifying that price
should be minimized under the constraint that baseline value
requirements be met.  The new language seems to effectively remove
this objective criterion, and essentially seems to suggest a "beauty
contest" among bidders.

Have a nice week-end,
--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>