Re: [net-com] .net Council Subcommittee reminder May 4
- To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [net-com] .net Council Subcommittee reminder May 4
- From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 08:13:38 -0400
- Cc: net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200405031006.i43A61JP023637@wawserver.aim.be>
- Organization: Tucows Inc.
- References: <200405031006.i43A61JP023637@wawserver.aim.be>
- Reply-to: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-net-com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5+ (Windows/20040215)
On 5/3/2004 6:05 AM Philip Sheppard noted that:
There is a dot net subcommittee conference call tomorrow Tuesday May 4 at
Dial in details to follow.
I have included some preliminary comments on the recent draft inline
as changes to the existing draft (redlined). I'd be happy to clarify
these comments/modifications as required. Please don't hesitate to ask.
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make the better."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org
Dot net committee v1-rwr.doc
Description: MS-Word document