ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

Re: [ispcp] Re: [council] possible motion - would need to request 10 day waiver.

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ispcp] Re: [council] possible motion - would need to request 10 day waiver.
  • From: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:01:30 +0100
  • Cc: "<ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1445267603; bh=8tbL60WtPmYDP/Ca9Kn8Xu38m0eoeBkwLsbRboPpweU=; h=Mime-Version:Subject:From:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Message-Id:References:To; b=mO5Fnen3xS6i0ncPJWmQNuOvptpckJf/thFnlUz2In3kWGmAfjTtk8zyQJAiGxKJNjTHmPzXSdulrgeb8B2TqJHoZ4t+pKAZUDzWFY7607gM4ux/AkraHevoGQ0bsMgu/FDl/gTg0tbg6OfHrU0AYnxLwmKu87l9X3XRZYJNSak=
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We need to discuss this in tomorrow's meeting
Tony

Sent from my iPad