Re: [ispcp] Dublin- ICANN54: In-Person Contact Information Requested
- To: Christian Dawson <dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chantelle Doerksen <chantelle.doerksen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ispcp] Dublin- ICANN54: In-Person Contact Information Requested
- From: MAEMURA Akinori <maem@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:00:39 +0900
- Cc: "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <1E33694E-4336-4476-8CFC-6D1B62B03E19@i2coalition.com>
- List-id: ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <C5067BA2-B42F-4932-A8F5-3174B1B4ED91@icann.org> <1E33694E-4336-4476-8CFC-6D1B62B03E19@i2coalition.com>
- Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.3.0
I'm afraid I've been fairly away from the discussion, but in case still you need
I'll be in Dublin from Saturday evening until Friday morning
contact me at maem@xxxxxxxx reaching my iPhone or +81-90-7014-5225
staying at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
On 2015/10/15 1:01, Christian Dawson wrote:
+1 703 623 2612
Jurys Inn Parnell Street
On Oct 14, 2015, at 11:29 AM, Chantelle Doerksen
<chantelle.doerksen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:chantelle.doerksen@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Dear ISPCP Members,
ICANN54 Dublin is approaching quickly.
In order to assist the ISPCP Officers with planning, we are asking for
participant information from those attending _in-person_ meetings in Dublin.
Please email me directly with the following information. I will compile this
information into a spreadsheet to help the ISPCP Officers with coordinating.
1. *Dates* you’ll be in Dublin
2. *Contact information* to reach you (please note preferred method: email,
3. *Hotel/Location* of where you will be staying in Dublin
Thanks so much for your help.
Sent from my iPhone