ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

Re: [ispcp] IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal - Public Comment Form

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ispcp] IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal - Public Comment Form
  • From: Christian Dawson <dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 14:29:16 -0400
  • Cc: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "<ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wolf-Ulrich,

I will be submitting a short 1-2 sentence proposed addition tomorrow as discussed on the Friday call, simply expressing that GNSO reform is an important issue for the ISPs, and that we wish to support an accountability method that won't hamper our future reform efforts. Look for that tomorrow.

Christian Dawson
Chairman & Co-founder
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)
c:  703 623 2612
http://i2coalition.com

PGP: 22DF5493
Fingerprint: 7C95 A3BE 1E10 4864 8417  DCED B9E1 C8FD 22DF 5493