ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

Re: [ispcp] IANA Contract Extended

  • To: Malcolm Hutty <malcolm@xxxxxxxx>, "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ispcp] IANA Contract Extended
  • From: MAEMURA Akinori <maem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:19:27 +0900
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Malcolm,

As the community estimation is after factoring in time for pub-comm, USG
evaluation and implementation of the proposals, the time allowance until Sept
2016 includes the implementation.

The estimation of the time when the implementation is completed was said around
July 2016 in BsAs meeting.

Does it look correct?

Akinori