ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] Singapore Meeting

  • To: "'Novoa, Osvaldo'" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Glen de Saint Géry'" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] Singapore Meeting
  • From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:35:37 -0000
  • Cc: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Constituency Travel Icann'" <constituency-travel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1422374269; bh=IU5ykvwIIN2JhcZBlRlaXfMBnqWer9E/xBDgXrhVBm8=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:X-Mailer; b=TbTfNVhBgWmrUtDGLH8Se5YNid1h7a8PJHY7LV75FVS+ZOZ86inVBy/Trwjhz5RuIE0MiBdkP9GwlRmMpHkT1e0qrWsES1da+r79AZJ6SK93fya+8dU46474SElZnwhMYMAX27QxoAaBUGYEEaNAeMQzProgi/rNvN5hIZdmvpg=
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Osvaldo

I?m really sorry to hear this. Your presence in Singapore at such an
important time for ICANN would have proved beneficial for all of us.

Your contribution will be badly missed and the circumstances under which
this happened make it particularly unpalatable. As a member of the Exec
Committee and as a councillor your travel requirements certainly should have
received some priority.

I will arrange the proxy for Council, if you?re unsure whether you can join
by telephone.

Regards

Tony