Re: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
- To: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
- From: <olivier.muron@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:54:44 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Cc: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ispcp@xxxxxxxxx" <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <72A0807CAA3745C8AE1F48A7F77AE19A@WUKPC>,<email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHP2KoP9GZ6X+wToEilMU4apz+6xJwR8nCAgAAv0PQ=
- Thread-topic: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
I am in favour of joint statements whenever It is possible.
In the particular case, I know that time is short but I would like to read the joint draft; at this point I read only the Ry text... nothing from BC!
If we cannot agree on a joint statement, we should have one of our own.
Le 25 sept. 2014 à 19:18, Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> a écrit :
As time is very tight to respond I wanted to make it clear that unless comments are received that are in opposition to signing on to a joint statement, I will offer our support tomorrow.
From: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of WUKnoben
Sent: 25 September 2014 11:15
Subject: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
as the public comment period on ICANN’s Enhancing Accountability Plan is coming to a close on 27 Sep our constituency has drafted a related comment, see attached.
The initiative which lead ICANN to solicit public comment on the matter was based on the joint letter to Fadi signed by all SO/AC/SG/constituency leaders.
Consequently there is an effort to provide a joint SO/AC leaders statement, too. I’m convinced that this would add considerable weight to our shared concerns.
Please respond immediately whether in principle you are in support of this approach or if there are basic objections.
Tony shall then advise the RySG who took a driver seat in this effort whether we’ll join.
The latest draft of the RySG comments on the Enhancing ICANN Accountability process is also attached.
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.