RE: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
- To: "'WUKnoben'" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
- From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 18:03:37 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1411665365; bh=SKAW5OW6Bl/Ws+FrM+4l+Vw9HjV5hQcuPW5rHuf/XxM=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:X-Mailer; b=c9l4zWjHiSH/uCAJegnrZ8hQee+HiVRK2woy/p1WClbN8SRhmfZjTNrAmZjzL+5J+CJqoMlOAovDdE8vvPRo/JTuqOdLTjpZAW97YX6OnMW0BIh2l53i04zIXIGzjH502az92Dt5VSWjvJJZNt5mXZWrWhX9fhPpmiNiRhHx0tg=
- In-reply-to: <72A0807CAA3745C8AE1F48A7F77AE19A@WUKPC>
- List-id: ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <72A0807CAA3745C8AE1F48A7F77AE19A@WUKPC>
- Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQKGe8A1dfiGvii03PtCVA9jgbx40JqksKaA
As time is very tight to respond I wanted to make it clear that unless comments are received that are in opposition to signing on to a joint statement, I will offer our support tomorrow.
From: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of WUKnoben
Sent: 25 September 2014 11:15
Subject: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
as the public comment period on ICANN’s Enhancing Accountability Plan is coming to a close on 27 Sep our constituency has drafted a related comment, see attached.
The initiative which lead ICANN to solicit public comment on the matter was based on the joint letter to Fadi signed by all SO/AC/SG/constituency leaders.
Consequently there is an effort to provide a joint SO/AC leaders statement, too. I’m convinced that this would add considerable weight to our shared concerns.
Please respond immediately whether in principle you are in support of this approach or if there are basic objections.
Tony shall then advise the RySG who took a driver seat in this effort whether we’ll join.
The latest draft of the RySG comments on the Enhancing ICANN Accountability process is also attached.