ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Fw: Joint SO-AC-SG-C Submission on ICANN's Enhancing ICANN Accountabitliy Plan
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:15:12 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Colleagues,

as the public comment period on ICANN’s Enhancing Accountability Plan is coming to a close on 27 Sep our constituency has drafted a related comment, see attached.
The initiative which lead ICANN to solicit public comment on the matter was based on the joint letter to Fadi signed by all SO/AC/SG/constituency leaders.
Consequently there is an effort to provide a joint SO/AC leaders statement, too. I’m convinced that this would add considerable weight to our shared concerns.
Please respond immediately whether in principle you are in support of this approach or if there are basic objections.
Tony shall then advise the RySG who took a driver seat in this effort whether we’ll join.
The latest draft of the RySG comments on the Enhancing ICANN Accountability process is also attached.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich