ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] FW: document for GAC Geo Names session

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] FW: document for GAC Geo Names session
  • From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 07:52:31 +0100
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1403074385; bh=vc2E/jc1zvvqJcYNKGBXH7ab68A4ob8D/QXM3r4HEBc=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer; b=IQ9ouZVELgo0JFp/tNNa7AfuPodqX/Vk0kvLEl/cG1RYYvuLhBaa/3Ecj7kDUd6B7wlqZ0t1+I6FmzpD/keTPOJUngG9hQdp6tlUS+WvUJQyAZLdj8WiLnkpe1a2y9wGYL8nMWGx0SZp5WoW+RW8LRn6XvD/aG5XA/rV5RKHE8I=
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI, particularly those attending the GAC session on gTLDs

Tony