ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] The private ISPCP list is temporarily down and being worked on

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] The private ISPCP list is temporarily down and being worked on
  • From: Christian Dawson <dawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:42:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

The ISPCP private email list is down - I am working with Mikey O'Connor to bring it back up. This is an unfortunate byproduct of the move from Mikey's infrastructure to our new infrastructure. We may be down for a couple more days but I will work on expediting things. If anybody needs to contact the group privately between now and then, let me know and I may be able to work out a temporary solution.

All the best,

-Christian