ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

Re: [ispcp] [ispcp] ISPCP call

hi Wolf-Urich,

looking back, i don't see a meeting invitation on the ispcp list.  you must be subscribed, because i got your messages through the list.  i just don't think the meeting announcement ever got sent.

Tony, if you decide to proceed with the call, can you circulate the details?  i'd push them out to the list myself, but i don't have them.

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)