Von: MAEMURA Akinori [mailto:maem@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. September 2012 23:41
An: Knoben, Wolf-Ulrich
Cc: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: outreach

Hi Wolf,

They are the leaders there.  Adiel is the CEO of AfriNIC, and Nii is sort-of the Father of African Internet.  I don't think they are suitable to make the presentation.

Regarding the timeslot, I will start talking with Adiel and Comms Director George Nyabuga.

For presenter, Mark Elkins who joined this discussion would be a good choice.

He is on the ISPCP ML, and I think he is widely known in AfriNIC Community as being a Board member of AfriNIC and active on the number policy discussion ML.

Best,
Akinori

In message <D9F923A733D99945931EF9A6D3436E57015AD5D3387E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   "outreach"
   "<KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>" wrote:

|  Hi Akinori,
|
| Could this contact help? Would you like to contact them? Maybe one of these guys will be in Toronto where we could directly talk to them.
|

| Best regards
| Wolf-Ulrich
|

| -----Urspr・gliche Nachricht-----

| |
| |
| |
| | On Mon, 2012-09-10 at 11:19 -0500, Mike O'Connor wrote:
| | > ISPCP - 10-Sept, 2012
| | >

| | >     ISPCP call
| |
| | >             AFRINIC -- no contact so far
| | >                 need to find somebody to present the idea
| | >                 may be a way to do this through ICANN
| |
| | Can I help? I'm on the AfriNIC Board?
| |
| |
| |
| | --
| |   .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - (South) Africa
| |  /| /|       / /__       mje@xxxxxxxxxxx  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE
| | / |/ |ARK \_/ /__ LKINS  Tel: +27 12 807 0590  Cell: +27 82 601 0496
| |
| |
| |
| |