ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Call today

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Call today
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:26:09 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

2 topics would be useful to talk about during our call today:

- answering Bertrand de la Chapelles request re "impact of New gTLDS on ICANN structure"
- Toronto schedule

Giving some background info I attach 2 drafts. The first is a draft answer to Bertrand from the council (very draft, to be discussed at the council meeting this week).
The second is the Gneso weekend session schedule for Toronto drafted by myself which I could briefly explain.

Looking forward to hearing you
Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich