ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] heads up -- the Hilton is double-booked

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] heads up -- the Hilton is double-booked
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:08:53 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all,

the ICANN social group is buzzing this weekend.  many (maybe all) of us who were booked into the venue Hilton in Prague have received notifications that we have been relocated to a different hotel for our stay in Prague.

details (except for the emails that we received) are a little thin right now.  my suggestion is to remain calm and wait to see what develops.  but at the same time i would suggest you check your spam folder if you're booked at the Hilton and you have *not* seen the notification.  it seems like many if not all attendees are being relocated.

mikey

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)