ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RES: [ispcp] Cross Community Working Groups

I participated in this drafting team.

The main point of discussion was over to suppress or bracket an expression:

ii) All participating SOs/ACs should approve a single, joint Charter
[whenever possible] that defines the rules and procedures for the CWG.

The suppression succeeded.

Jaime B. Wagner

 <mailto:jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cel: (51)8126-0916    Geral: (51)3233-3551

 <http://www.powerself.com.br/> www.powerself.com.br

NOVIDADES POWERSELF

*  <http://www.powerself.com.br/site/lojavirtual.produtos.php?idprodtipo=3>
Power Tasks: Gerenciador de tarefas para IPhone:

     <http://www.powerself.com.br/PowerTasks>
http://www.powerself.com.br/PowerTasks/