De: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx
Enviado el: Viernes, 02 de Diciembre de 2011 09:41 a.m.
Para: Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx; ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
Asunto: AW: [ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / Friday 02 December 2011 at 1400 UTC

All,

I just talked to Tony Holmes who shall be not able to participate in today's call.

>From the last call we have 3 items which are still under preparation
- Initial Draft for stakeholder support services request to be produced by Tony Holmes/ Olivier Muron and Tony Harris and then circulated for comment, prior to the 7th December deadline
- initial draft on GNSO toolkit requirements by Tony Holmes and Tony Harris
- initial draft for input on selection criteria for NomCom appointees by Olivier Muron, Tony Harris and Tony Holmes

The next council meeting is scheduled for Dec 15. Major items are
- charter for the GNSO Outreach Task Force
- PDP on the UDRP
For both items new input is not yet available. I guess this will change in course of the next week as the deadline for motions is approaching.

Following this short update Tony and myself were of the opinion it might be of advantage to shift today's ISPCP call to next week, same day, same time meaning Friday 9th Dec commencing at 1400 UTC.

I hope this is acceptable to you.

Gisella, could you please rearrange for the call accordingly? Thanks so much.

Have a nice weekend
Wolf-Ulrich