ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RES: [ispcp] ENC: Council Motions

  • To: "'Tony Holmes'" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Malcolm Hutty'" <malcolm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [ispcp] ENC: Council Motions
  • From: "Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:17:50 -0300
  • Cc: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Tony and Malcolm,

Sorry for the late response.

Disagreement is part of a multistakeholder approach. Consensus building does not always achieve its goals. That's why I found Kristina's statement too harsh. But sometimes there's not disagreement but misunderstanding. And a proud stubbornness of not wanting to understand. That's why I supported it.

Jaime Wagner
jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direto (51) 3219-5955  Cel (51) 8126-0916
Geral  (51) 3233-3551  DDG: 0800-703-6366
www.powerself.com.br