ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] ENC: Council Motions

  • To: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] ENC: Council Motions
  • From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 07:56:46 +0100
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1302245807; bh=AJ5Htd/u6INUyF19sGLNTqXbQowPn6UCUGY17M5E2E0=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=5Blyytj63ABoXpnXCzE3pi5b8JXOOy09SJ4gz8II3dOmWz8sCI8DcimICJnfIQBB/HRp4/2HJcnZxUVSQBvMHt88J17G99dpiUKifoUwU4T9BQrpdg5b2UK33pJEcnMNURoCSSb/K6p6llBZp/ocVCBVxBitQCtKVAfKmsV1vjA=
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=K5gsmzDmgjIeU0v6seFuA3nnCYX4XRqBYcXwc5FE4cNpvUhdP4tzv8PK7AqZ+PQc3i/MIjV3H1+pyXxE23eeEEfJ8ir2iN62HohSqYvsBBb5dUppbn04v7LFWn/Dj9Qf298rI/VhFS5cQN1vuafvkJjrc9+4TLuNOX1eqdKDifc= ;
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Wolf-Ulrich, option B.

Tony