ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] ICANN Public Comments

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] ICANN Public Comments
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:58:48 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

May I draw your attention in particular to the following documents
released for public comment where I've been a related WG member:

Proposed New GNSO Policy Development Process
<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#gnso-pdp-final-report>  (ends 1
April 2011)

Proposed Changes to Section 5.0 of the GNSO Council Operating Procedures
<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#gnso-5>  (ends 26 March 11)

The latter one is dealing with the frame conditions of an SOI (statement
of interest). Since it appears not critical I don't expect any community
comment.

The new PDP is fundamental for the future GNSO work, and I would
appreciate any critics, proposals etc. In particular stage 4 "Voting and
Implementation" and the related recommendations were controversely
discussed in the WT (e.g. rec. 42:  What does "board act..." mean?). So
please think over these recommendations carefully.

The Working Team shall meet for comment evaluation after closing.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich