ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Comments on Vertigal Integration

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] Comments on Vertigal Integration
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:49:39 -0300
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

During our Constituency call on Tuesday, it was resolved that
I would prepare a draft text for submitting our comments on the
Vertical Integration Report that was recently submitted to ICANN
by the VI Working Group. You can view the report using this link:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-23jul10-en.htm

If anyone has comments, objections, additions, etc. for the attached
draft, please respond no later than close of business day August 9th.

Regards

Tony Harris