ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RES: [ispcp] Affirmation Review Teams

  • To: "'Tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <olivier.muron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [ispcp] Affirmation Review Teams
  • From: "Jaime Plug In" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:46:13 -0200
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please see the attachments.

I understand that Olivier can submit his application directly to the GNSO
Secretariat but will have to resubmit after the 18th February should
additional requirements be needed..

Jaime Wagner
Diretor Presidente
 <mailto:jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direto (51) 3123-1701  Cel (51) 8126-0916
Geral  (51) 3123-1700  Fax (51) 3123-1708

 <http://www.plugin.com.br/> www.plugin.com.br