ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Apologies - New information forthcoming

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] Apologies - New information forthcoming
  • From: Mark McFadden <mcfadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:38:14 -0600
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider Constituency
Generic Names Supporting Organization
APOLOGIES!

I apologize!

In a previous message I attempted to send out details for the .xxx briefing tomorrow. I failed to properly cut and paste the information and the message you received contained information for a previous conference call. Please ignore that message and accept my apologies.

In another message you will see the details for the .xxx briefing to be held tomorrow.

mark

Mark McFadden
Secretariat, ISPCP Constituency