ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Message of Sympathy to Peter Dengate Thrush

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] Message of Sympathy to Peter Dengate Thrush
  • From: Mark McFadden <mcfadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 06:32:08 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flowers have been sent to the services for Liz Dengate Thrush on behalf of the ISPCP Constituency. The message to Peter was:

"The ISPCP Constituency at ICANN wishes to express its deepest and most profound sympathies. Our thoughts, prayers and hopes are with you, Peter -- as a colleague and most importantly as a friend. On behalf of the entire ISPCP Constituency -- all its members, organizations and participants -- you have our most heartfelt sympathy.

On behalf of the ISPCP,

Tony Holmes, Chair
Tony Harris, Executive Member
Greg Ruth, Executive Member