ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] Strategic Plan published by ICANN - ISPCP Agenda item?

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] Strategic Plan published by ICANN - ISPCP Agenda item?
  • From: Mark McFadden <mcf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:18:47 -0600
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friends:

I don't intend to add to the constituency agenda, but I think the DRAFT version
of the final Strategic Plan is worth considering.  I've attached a copy.  I'm
assuming that the operational plan, which Kurt Pritz is scheduled to speak to
at our meeting, involves the implementation of some of the strategic goals in
the final DRAFT.

mark
--
Mark McFadden