ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] dot com agreement

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] dot com agreement
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:22:14 -0000
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ISPCP members

You will all be aware that the revised dot com agreement has been posted
and there is a short window for public comment. I would like to seek
your views on whether you consider it appropriate for the ISPCP to post
a response through that process. An alternate or an additional option
would be to feed back views through the GNSO, as I anticipate quite a
high level of debate within Council.

Whatever the preferred option, its important we pull together a
Constituency opinion, so please comment to the list. The statement
submitted on behalf of the ISPCP during the Vancouver meeting which set
out our initial concerns was posted to the list and can be used a as
reference.

>From my own perspective it appears that a number of the points we
expressed strong views over have not been adequately addressed, but I
welcome your input.

Regards

Tony