ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] DRAFT position paper on introduction of new gTLDs

  • To: ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ispcp] DRAFT position paper on introduction of new gTLDs
  • From: Mark McFadden <mcfadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:53:35 -0600
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

I've prepared a draft position paper on the introduction of new gTLDs in the DNS namespace. I'm hoping you may have comments on this paper.

It effectively restates a position we took in April of 2005.

For those of you who know my personal views, you should know that the document DOES NOT advocate the end of new proposals for new TLDs. I thought that was imposing too much of my personal view on the constituency.

Looking forward to your comments.

mark