ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

Re: [ispcp] Personal comments on the proposed verisgn agreement

I've read the attached this morning. I think this is a very good statement to publish to the community. Is anyone intending to summarize it and present it at the public meeting?

mark

Mansourkia, Magnolia (Maggie) wrote:
The final doc is attached for all to view.  You'll see the changes from
today in red.  I did review the remainder of the document for typos and
grammatical errors but it would be good if a fresh set of eyes can also
go through the full doc.
Best of luck with the remainder of the meetings. It was great seeing
everyone.
Take care,
Maggie

Magnolia Mansourkia
Director
Internet and Ecommerce Law, MCI
202-736-6448 Voice
202-736-6460 Fax
222-6448 Vnet

--

Mark McFadden
Internet, Wireless and Security Certifications