ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] Comments on the proposed verisgn agreement

  • To: Mark McFadden <mcf@xxxxxxx>, ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] Comments on the proposed verisgn agreement
  • From: "Mansourkia, Magnolia (Maggie)" <maggie.mansourkia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 00:01:05 +0000
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues-

Here is the draft that some members worked on today, building on Mark's
draft and Tony's statement yesterday.  Please review and provide any
feedback to the list by midnight tonight (PST). Please note that the
document has not been edited for spelling and grammatical errors, but
that will be taken care of before finalizing.  Any substantive edits are
welcome.

Regards,
Maggie

Magnolia Mansourkia