ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

RE: [ispcp] Conference call to plan for Mar del Plata

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ispcp] Conference call to plan for Mar del Plata
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:34:32 -0000
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ISPCP Members

Following the failure to hold the call yesterday (again my apologies for
that) and recent emails regarding the rescheduling I'd like to confirm
this will now take place on Tuesday 29th March commencing 1 hour later
at 17.00 GMT. Please note Summer time comes into effect this weekend, so
that's 18.00 London, 19.00 hours Paris, Boston 11.00 and Madison 10.00.

Alain - sorry this will cut into your evening, please let me know if
that is a problem and we will try to move the time.

Dial in details are exactly the same as below.

Regards

Tony

Tony Holmes