  From: tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx
  To: ispcp@xxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:34 PM
  Subject: [ispcp] Conference call - apologies!

  Apologies to all who tried to get on the conference call today!!

  I got stuck in a 7 mile queue on a Motorway with no exit after a lorry overturned and spread toxic waste over the Road.

  To make matters worse my mobile phone was in my briefcase in the trunk of the car. Overall it added two and a half hours to what should have been a 45 minute journey - total frustration!

  Sincere apologies - in future I'll give the Chair code to Mark so that if I get stuck the call can still go ahead.

  Can we reschedule for the same time on Tuesday?

  Tony